Sunday, November 1, 2009

ADS Postcards of Thanks

For our next challenge, we were tasked to use postcards for an album for Thanksgiving. I decided to get postcards of famous Philippine sites. I decided that I need to travel the Philippines more than any other country.

I used Maya Road chipboard coasters for Transportation (airplane, car and truck). I traced these shapes and pasted them onto the postcards. I painted the edges with white acrylic paint, stamped Prima My Baubles text on top of it, then used mm tiny alphas to label each site. I also embellished each page with K&Co postal stamp stickers. Finally, I covered each page with mm Travel Clear acetates and trimmed off the excess.

I hope that this mini-album will be a reminder to give thanks for what we have in this country and that I still have several places to visit in my list. Do visit the Artz de Scrap site for the other team members' takes here. Also, do take a look into the Sneak Peak for the November Tutorial there.

No comments: