Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Metal Embossing, anyone?

I found this book at 40% off at the National Bookstore Sale in MegaMall last week. Since then, I've been obsessing on the art of metal embossing.

I haven't tried doing this yet, although I've dabbled in paper embossing. I was so intrigued by the idea of manipulating sheets of metal to decorate practically anything! I am so partial to silver and pewter in decor because I feel it lends to an atmosphere of vintage, elegant lifestyle. After going through the first few pages of the book, I said to myself, "I can do this!"

Yesterday, I was able to purchase beginning tools and materials on-line. I am one step closer to playing with this artform. I am so excited, my brain is working overtime in planning projects involving metal embossing!

No comments: